Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Waste Not Want Not

Went to the Cambodian BBQ tonight with the kids. It was an all you can eat buffet and the kids literally ate the entire 3 hours we were there. I hope, I hope, I hope they don't have tummy aches today!!!! It was just so funny to see them going crazy for the meat... I guess all they eat 3 times a day is rice so all the meat and vegetables were like Heaven to them. There was even fried FROG!!! That was Chhing's favorite! :-) He spells his name with a "g" now because thats how I spelled it last year! LOL
Talk about unconditional love... I sat across from him watching him eat FRIED FROG and still love him with all my heart!
Anyways, to say the least, this was the best thing for the kids... they were all in HEAVEN! :-)
I cant believe today is the last day... it will be even harder this year. Pray for me.

No comments: